As of 03/20/2020, the IRS, amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic, have extended the Federal 2019 Tax Year deadline from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020 for Individuals and C Corporations. California has matched this extension.
For additional information please visithttps://www.irs.gov/newsroom/payment-deadline-extended-to-july-15-2020
If you have any other questions or concerns not covered by the link please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be striving to keep this page as up to date as possible so please feel free to check back often.
Thank you and Stay Safe & Healthy
Your trusted advisors for everything tax!
- Individual Get all the deductions and credits you deserve.
- Corporation Business deductions, pensions, payroll.
- S-Corporation S-Corp elections, business deductions, pensions, payroll, K1
- LLC & Partnership Business deductions, real estate, entity choice, payroll, K1
- Trusts Family tax matters, K1
- Non-Profit Charitable compliance matters, Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-N E-Filing
Strategic Tax Services
- Tax planning for individual businesses
- Estimated tax projections
- Business tax planning for owners' pension and shareholder benefits
Business Tax Services
- Payroll tax
- Sales tax reporting
- Business entity selection
- Late filing
- Payment plans
- Offer in comporomise
Please contact us today for a customized plan for you and your business.